Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Were you offended in some way by the answers? I don't believe it was intended that way at all. 

The thing is Suresh and company have been making every effort to educate existing and new shareholders about the technical merits of POET and how it differs from existing technologies for some time now. It's a difficult job to try and gauge the general understanding that exists so that discussions can reach a higher level of subject detail. 

From the letter that I posted here to management (bottom line):

The leverage that POET has right now in the right hands is worth $billions and new deep pocket investors have to be made aware of this in no uncertain terms before the uplist to the NASDAQ can be executed.

I very much believe they are meeting that objective but it does require a level of detail that is not generally well understood by the average retail investor. But that is not the main target right now (we are along for the ride at this point in time). The bigger fish needs the right bait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply