Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am a major investor in POET, but for only several months. I am a speculator in new technology. I have been lurking on this board for the mentioned several months. And as I am not gifted with deep inherent technological background, I have to rely on what I read from my  research on whatever subject that I am speculating in. It goes without saying that as data needs rise there is a greater consumption of energy required. And moving information with light will be the cat's ass as we move forward. I enjoy most of what I read on this board, but think that there is often times too much childish banter. Of course, this just MY opinion.

However, with all of that out in the open, I have a rather interesting (ignorant?) question. Are there not numerous competitors in the photonics, opto-electonic space? Or rather, does POET actually have something that is better, cheaper, faster, more energy efficient than  anybody else? Am I a tool for asking this question?   Thank you for your time, Cliff.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply