Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Lied to".  And then "I'm not really buying these excuses that get repeated so often here, they don't make sense."

My goodness.  Those excuses do not only get repeated here, items like that are regularly INITIATED here. 

Suresh is doing fine. Poet is doing fine. He and the company are justifiably optimistic. I blame the complexity of perfecting a game changing technology. It's such a basic element in so many kinds of electronics that end users need to be really sure before they commit. That process is taking place now.

No reason why those companies would not proceed with all deliberate speed. It's to their benefit to find out how well the Interposer works asap, but with prudence and a very high degree of certainty. Problem is, we want the validation process to proceed at autobahn speed and the interested companies must act as if in a school zone.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply