Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So, you are asking that POET's management and their engineers and all other staff are faster in working their asses off, for you to start relaxing / retiring earlier?

If anyone would do that, who would still keep working and creating "value".

Sorry, but I am waiting also a very long time and hope we will rise sooner than later. 
But how can I expect management or anyone else in the company, to do what I would t be willing to do? So, I keep working and earn my own money and keep investing into POET at basement levels.

They are working hard and relentless too and if that hard work will make me retire sooner, because I have invested into POET, I will be very happy.

If not, it was my own fault to chose POET over any other investment and overexpose myself.

With my invested money I also could have lived a nice decent life already, but I chose to invest to improve on that at a later stage.

I would have never thought that I will be invested here for 10 years to be "only" up 100% (not anymore now). However, I am absolutely happy that Suresh turned the ship and saved my whole savings and money.

So, if it takes a few more months longer, I am still a very happy camper.

Just IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply