Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

David,

To you and your family (oldgreg), let me express our heartfelt sadness and condolences at the passing of your brother Robert.

Robert,

I recall in April 2014, when we first began to communicate, we tried to assemble a POET narrative to send to the media. I knew then, that you had an appreciation for the future, and what POET could potentially offer. Since then you have continuously supported the potential for the paradigm shift that POET could drive. And you have done so in the most gentlemanly fashion. 

Your continued contributions to the POET dialogue expound my assertion that you truly believe, as do so many of us, that there is indeed a bright future as a POET investor. 

It saddens me that I will not get to read any more of your poetic prose but I know, mate, you are sailing on, as we all must, and that there are fairer seas ahead.

God speed Sula - raising a glass!

David,

I hope you continue to monitor the board to see what we have wrought!

Mr. & Ms TB

New Message
Please login to post a reply