Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Actually, the Nasdaq composite is up 7.4% from the close on March 11th - the day before trading of Poet started on Nasdaq.  And I will stand by my assertion that Poet traded up in the days leading into the listing with Poet up 21.7% from the close February 28 until the close March 11th and the Nasdaq Composite down 6.6% in the same time frame. Interesting that, in the last week, Poet is down 0.5% while the Nasdaq Composite is down 3.9%....

Yes, we can all pick convenient time frames Scary.  The trading pattern is clear, there was a run up ahead of the Nasdaq listing and a fall off thereafter when no news was released.

How many years ago do you imagine I bought my first slug of Poet?  Do you think I am not long suffering having been through Empire Club, the "Fruit Company" rumours, the fourth terminal debacle and all the rest?

I have long term perspective, and having waited from 2009 at some point when I first met the company, and bought into the story of the better efficiency of GaAs solar cells with concentrators and some deals with a school district somewhere.  Dr Taylor and the photonic circuit was a side conversation in the meeting that I thought had great potential if he could make it work. Yes, I have my battle scars thanks.

All I am saying is that you need to take a longer perspective than just the last month, week, day or hour.  This is not an investment in McDonalds, JNJ or Coke.  This is a science experiment that is finally finding its legs – different legs from the ones I first invested in for sure. But having been here this long, I think I am allowed to suggest taking a longer view than “since we listed on Nasdaq”.  I am sorry you feel insulted by that.  It is certainly not my intention to insult my fellow shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply