Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I believe it's fine to have a little pun now and again because we're only human.  Most of us struggle

to know more, like a kid staying up all night to see where the sun went until the answer finally

dawns on him.  Personally, I ache from my bread tomatoes on some days, just hoping for an

update.  From the start, management has said "wheat and see", but if totally honest, management

will say "wheat took our sweet thyme".  Some here have barley been able to keep their bread above

water during this long period of rumors and gossip, but one thing I can tell you for certain is never to

believe an atom because they make up everything.  For the long-termers it has been a butter

pill to swallow, but when put into perspective, it's no big dill.  I believe that our executive team are

crust-worthy people and that success is crust around the corner.  I must admit, I had to look a word

up as I wrote this, and a book fell on my head but I only have myshelf to blame.  Lettuce take the

time to savor the impending moments, but after this stock, I say never a grain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply