Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dave, Sorry if I offended the 40%. The fact is this company is poised for a level of success that can only be imagined. The platform is good. It is better than good. 

So yes what I see is a level of success that is extremely rare. And people can make assumptions based on their particular view but that does not mean they have all the right answers. Why wouldn’t you trust a company who has taken you to this level of being on the verge of becoming a really big industry leader.  The company is growing on a shoestring budget. They have achieved in a fraction of time and a fraction of cost what the silicon photonics industry has failed to do. 

There is so much that is unique to this technology that no one comes close to matching.

So pardon me if I get offended by the 40% and the negative sound bytes they generate.

That is my position and I am completely comfortable with it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply