Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, I have great respect for your technical insight, in fact greater than for your predictions, and I am stumbling over a certain logical contradiction here.

If we are talking about a breakthrough technology apt to become a new "Industry Standard" I find it not all that convincing, that this should reduce the level of testing by customers. Quite in contrary. If you are throwing established standards over board, you want to be dead sure the new standard will be safe for the long haul. This would indicate longer testing cycles rather than quick shots.

We'll see. I'm not making any prediction as I don't feel qualified to do so, I just hope the breakthrough will be ours. Raising unrealistic short term expectations may result in short-term shorting, a game familiar to our celebrated "Insties". And this is exactly what we don't need.

Still hoping things will turn out fine and "soon"

Cheers!

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply