Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jun 01, 2022 01:25PM
Jun 01, 2022 01:58PM
Jun 01, 2022 02:20PM
Jun 01, 2022 02:41PM
Jun 01, 2022 03:05PM
Jun 01, 2022 06:22PM
Jun 01, 2022 07:17PM
Jun 01, 2022 10:13PM
Jun 02, 2022 01:09PM

Blueballs, stay inside out of the cold., ha.

We're all guessing, I guess. You say, " Are we really as good as we claim ?" 

I have thought that many times myself, but would prefer to think that it is being held down so 'someone' can get their fill before we fly. But neither one of these statements may be correct or they both may be correct. 

So you can see, I, like you, and 99 % of the people here don't really know for sure what's happening and all we can do is make an educated guess.

I think the market, in general, and all the disruptive (evil) things going on in the world are playing havoc on us and the market. 

I believe we have 'what they say we have.' Whether anyone else has something as good is another question. But the market for our products with all the verticals and/or whatever is a huge place and many companies will be signing contracts with Poet. We see many now, some committed, many others ready to get on the bandwagon. We don't have to have them all. Just a few will drive our share price skyward and who knows maybe Poet will be the standard and we will have them all?

For now, it's the same old same old, PATIENCE, if we believe. Otherwise, we wouldn't all be here, would we?   

Human nature is a scary thing. Especially when we look at our portfolios and see their value down 40 or 50 percent and wonder where, or if, there's a bottom. Many people (companies) use that fact against us. 

So, my anchor in this storm is, (and I believe in what we have) worst-case scenario we make some coin, best-case scenario we make a Pirate's Chest full of gold coins.

Just my humble take on this, not-so-pleasant situation. 

Good luck all. T      

New Message
Please login to post a reply