Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jun 22, 2022 02:25PM
Jun 22, 2022 03:27PM

Iamsorry,

It has been frustrating to say the least. Poets accomplishments over the past year or two has not reflected positively. In my opinion when this thing goes it will take all of those past missed SP increases with it.

Two things. Betas are being sampled by customers presently. When they are fully qualified by customers we will hear of purchase orders. The other thing that I have come to realization is scale.

After reading the article from co-founder of AristaNetworks, Andy Bechtolsheim. He stated no one has solved the problems of decreased power consumption, cost and efficiancy. Not at scale anyway.

I think the market is waiting to see if it can be reproduced in volume. What Poet is offering has never been done before. But in my opinion once it does we will make up for all the past frustrations

And yes I believe this is another good dip to pick up more. I had to shuffle a bit but picked up a sizable chunk last week.

Poet is in very good company with top industry experts and collaborations. I have to believe they more about what is going to take place in Poets future than us retail investors. Well most of us.

Good times ahead

Jun 22, 2022 10:33PM
Jun 22, 2022 10:38PM
Jun 24, 2022 09:54AM
Jun 24, 2022 10:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply