Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It is always just around the corner, until you've turned the corner. This has been true since the days of JP Morgan financing Thomas Edison. Edison wouldn't get the money if he said "I don't know how much more time or how many bulbs I'm gonna blow", it would've been more like "Just a few more blown bulbs and we're there". That has been POET over the past decade, and today we are very close to turning the corner with production.

I suggest we focus on the fact that management has reaffirmed production for end of Q3. That is only 2 months away, and for them to confidently reasserts that in a press release show that there's a good chance we won't see any more delays.

The past few months have been brutal for markets, we should be glad POET has the cash runway to make it into prod without raising money. I expect that when those engines begin to ship, POET's market cap will rise substantially, allowing for a favorable capital raise (new investors on board, cash runway, with commercially successful products being churned out).

New Message
Please login to post a reply