Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I've had a few in my family...good ones.  They are wired differently.  What we have at the top of our company, is a group of brilliant people, who understand micro electronics at a "best in class" industry standard.  Many have worked for companies that were much bigger, with endless marketing resources.  They never had to worry about explaining or telling a story.  They don't care.  They care about the dynamics of engineering.  That's what drives these people.  Not the share price either.  

I believe Suresh is obviously obsessed with this platform, which will be his life's work.  He speaks a language that 99% of regular people don't understand.  This is pure technology, and the indications are pretty clear, that we are on the cusp of something special.  

But technology doesn't resonate unless it is positioned in the most simple of terms. With the greatest of respect to Adrian and George and others, even they don't REALLY understand the differentiating factors that make POET special.  That's why there are always questions relating to "what customers are saying" and "what do industry people tell you?".  I've said this from the beginning, we need more "regular folk" analogies and performance comparisons that clearly illustrate/demonstrate the differences in performance, cost, and how that benefits everyone along the chain. 

Industry people can love and admire this company all they want, unless they buy shares, or buy the product, the SP isn't going to move.  Not to mention, that POET has become an absolute golden goose for shorters and flippers.  You can set your watch by rises and falls around news.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply