Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If anyone is shorting this stock it's the institutions. What are you people on? 

There is literally so few shares traded on this stock it's laughable. Check the short data. This isn't GME or AMC. This is POET. There may be games at play but it would take almost nothing to drown this stock, as we have seen. The only people who know about the stock is the few people on this site. 

We're here giving a Thumbs Up because Suresh's friend of a friend on LinkedIn liked a post about a presentation. Doesn't that sound pathetic? Instead of likes we need buys. Why aren't these friends buying this stock? They're all making >$100k a year. 

I literally made up a few percent of the shares traded the other day and I'm a poor nobody. Imagine the pain some of these posters feel seeing how this stock and company are run (I think it's fair that they don't want to get Rennova'd). Some literally have hundreds of thousands of shares. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply