Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Jamie I have not read the forum today and have been very busy on other matters. But I was able to listen in on Suresh's talk and I must say from what I heard he had some very powerful messaging on just how much of a deviation this platform is from anything before it. Integration at a level that has never been seen before. High throughput using wafer level processing from start to finish. The technical challenges that have plagued all the players in industry in one way or another have all been overcome by this platform. And to emphasize how ready they are to achieve reliable high volume production SPX has placed in service equipment redundancy. That to me shows the level of confidence they have in the POET platform that rarely occurs in the launch of a new technology. 

It makes the disconnect between the share price and POET’s platform capabilities all the more stark.

That was a powerful presentation by Suresh! I guess he is tired of the message getting muted and yes I am tired of that message getting muted here on this forum.

To better days ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply