Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 12, 2022 08:48AM
Aug 12, 2022 09:55AM
Aug 12, 2022 10:11AM

On the PR side, I can't rid myself of the thought that management through these agencies that were paid insanely (without clarification and without quid pro quo that we know about) are so fraudulently putting money into their own pockets. It's just a thought. Because it is one of the biggest conundrums I have ever known. Why would you hire a group of teenagers or try to do a proper interview with someone wearing a baseball cap. Either they made a big mistake twice as far as IR is concerned. Also what is Adrian doing for 4000 USD/month besides making some interviews that (I think) only the shareholders (we) are watching? Why did they say working on a website 8 months ago and why do we still have this crappy website? They should clarify themselves and also about the position of strenth and they should hire decent IR people as soon as they have budget left to do so.

On the technical side, no comments from me. Shifting timelines in these times is nothing unusual. Although I do now really expect to see further progress on revenues.

Aug 12, 2022 10:15AM
Aug 12, 2022 10:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply