Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Transcript 3: Oppenheimer 25th Annual Technology...

Goosed2 "In my opinion its not revenue keeps us back, its the confirmation proof point customers are ready for orders 100- 200g regardless of initial order size as this will be the proof point it works and others will follow. Combine that with the 400 transmit news if released before the AGM and we are off to the races. "

For too long we have made our own expectations for the share price that have not been accurate to this point. While I agree that the Tx "milestone" will remove more risk I do not expect it to have a significant impact on the share price.  I don't think it will impact the shareprice because the only investors lookng for that milestone are on this board and maybe some from the Oppenheimer conference.  We can't confirm others are looking to invest based on technical progress (history has shown), but we can be confident more investors will buy after revenue is on the books, and after initial revenues are recognized they will buy based on potential revenue.  Until we can confirm that POET is able to expand the investor base we all need to adopt Rainer's worst-case scenario for share price appreciation.  Anything before that is gravy.

IMO, Jque

New Message
Please login to post a reply