Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Naked short sales haven't been"allowed" for years. But they happened anyway.

Obviously, you know what you're talking about and that certainly would explain how many shares are traded driving the sp down (and holding it down) when 98% of the holders here are retail, people who, for the most part, are holding on tight. Any real shareholders who might need to part with some of their holdings at this price would easily be covered and taken up quickly by devoted and confident other (real) shareholders anxious to add to their position of such a great company. But I guess it doesn't work that way with all those fake shares out there.  

You can easily see the Shannahan's when you try to purchase at the low and can't get it and then there's always a large number put in place at a higher (fake) sell price to discourage any rally. 

Yes, I know I'm a little naive when it comes to this stuff but not stupid enough to realize that the stock exchanges are controlled for the betterment of institutions and the like, and not for you or me, the retail guys. It's hard enough for us to deal with the honest ones and their little games let alone the crooked ones, especially the ones on the Canadian exchange.

I often wonder why governments allow such skullduggery. Oh, I forgot, many of them are a part of the problem and not the solution. 

Please excuse my rant, but when you see all the crap that takes place in the market and you can do nothing about it you have to vent sometimes. Sorry.  T           

New Message
Please login to post a reply