Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

A buyout was always the likely end game here, if we truly have a disruptive technology that is desperately needed. In a sense it is the ultimate validation.  Also true, share price has always mattered, and the inability to prop up this stock has left us very very vulnerable for a relatively low takeout number.  20 dollars is a 4 times premium as we sit here, which is quite exceptional when you see other deals.  I think that number attractive sitting here today, what we thought before, our personal expectations, entirely irrelevant to the realities of the market now.  

Share price does matter, particularly a company like PTK, ripe for an offer as we mature to key inflection points.  That's why many are frustrated, because we get it.  20 bucks gives me a great return, not what I originally thought possible, but did anyone really think we'd sit here in late 2022?  No we didn't, nobody did, despite the revisionism we must endure from the forever optimistic.  Besides, a buyout means nobody has to listen to anyone anymore, PTK a capital gain, move on.... I'm ready, horizons rarely work out around this company anyways. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply