Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shash, do you think that in the future they still might try to develop the gallium arsenide semi conductor hybrid?  

As for all those who are angry that predictions about Poet's success haven't yet come true - I wonder if you are as angry and ready to be active against the crazy politicians we have that are still destroying the global economy as we speak?  It wasn't small business owners that decided to shut themselves down for years during Covid, and it isn't business men who are refusing all negoitiations and diplomatic solutions that has threatened global war and devestated the energy supplies the world needs, nor is it business men who have developed policies that will destroy food production at a time the world is running short already.   If the goal of Western politicians and those countries who also listen to WEF is to utterly decimate the global economy, then their decisions make sense.  If you want to help your future and that of Poet - we will all need to carefully look at who is running our country, who they are listening to, and what effect their actions are having.   Then, if we want something different- well, we'd better do our best to change things now, because the future is looking grim and hard, imo, and even great companies can be decimated in such a climate.  

Suresh has lamented the effects the lockdowns had on them, causing so much delay to them, making it hard to get all the supplies they needed.  They have worked to try to repair such problems and to prevent possible new ones, but these were unforeseen by anyone and were not their fault.  If we don't get better leaders in our countries there may be little hope for any business to do well.  I am much more concerned about the damage poliiticians will do than I am about how well management is doing "promoting our stock'.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply