Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

TheWaitingGame: I don't share the pessimism here quite frankly, and many of you know how long I've been around (my handle says it all)

I also don’t understand all the pessimism and the whining here. Unlike certain other companies whose names have been mentioned here, we have solid products, we have a roadmap that has remained unchanged for a long time, so it probably has a high degree of reliability. We have a whole range of customers that will bring in revenue.

The first products will be launched by the end of this year, with more products to follow in the course of next year. I think that’s all very positive. The fact that nothing is going on with the NA tier 1 partner anymore, at least not at the moment, is regrettable, but it seems that this project is not decisive for the success of the business. And this is not new at all. Well, we should be thankful that the tier 1 partner financed the development of the optical interposer platform!

I really can’t complain about what I’ve heard and seen. I am particularly impressed by the live demonstration video with the 400G and even 1.6T transmission. Just a few weeks ago, some people here were painting the devil on the wall worrying about what would happen should the 400G Tx not work out. Now everything is working. Now there are even two verified ways to reach the goal. But does the market understand this? No. Does it reflected that risk reduction in the share price? No. Oh, well.

The biggest uncertainty in my view right now is the lack of clarity concerning capital requirements, which in turn are related to future cash flow. We will hopefully learn more about that together with the Q3 numbers, which are due on November 29. As said, this is an uncertainty, but does it justify the current share price level? I don’t think so. Oh yeah, beware of the sharks!

Regarding the share price development in general, I already accepted a long time ago that there is a big gap between how I see this pre-revenue and how the market (or this forum!) perceives it. I can often only shake my head. Well, I have to live with that for now – and I can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply