Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"I'll also guess the private placement will be small--just enough to carry us into commercialization."

ITTR, when first I heard about the PP here I wasn't happy, to say the least. Then, after consideration and contemplation, I thought this may not be bad (if it's small) and par for the course for companies like Poet, a start-up, anyway. 

One way, in particular, it made me feel relieved, was the thing that has been bothering people from around here, "why is the share price going down? And not only that why does it seem to go down even worse with good news? ( every press release from Poet for the past couple of years has been good news and some fantastic news.) Sure, the market, in general, has gone down quite a bit, we could expect Poet to be down with it But we have gone down 70%, over double that of the Nasdaq. Something wasn't right and we hoped it wasn't our product. How could it be our Poet unless we were lied to? We had questions, many about that. Always someone selling us down... Now we know. The powers that be were doing that because they knew this PP(and warrants) was coming and they would be the beneficiaries. You know the routine, sell the stock down, and save the money for the PP and warrants. That makes a lower price to get in and capital for the private placement. That is just my opinion but it sure as h@#l fits. 

So will I be unhappy about the PP? Definitely not if it's going to our Poet across the finish line.

Just a thought. Good luck all...T   

New Message
Please login to post a reply