Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"So what price are the warrants at?"

Before I comment, full disclosure that I am not participating in the PP, nor am I privy to the terms.

That said, I am familiar with wording in such a private placement and can guarantee with certainty there will be a confidentiality statement or clause the company has included as a condition of participation, which includes dissemination of details to the public (ie this forum).  It's inappropriate for anyone talk about the terms, whether gained first hand or through the grapevine.  The last thing the company wants is public chatter about the PP, and possible negative consequences as a result.

If anyone has a right to be disappointed or angry about these "leaks", it's the company.  They have done things by the book, it's the leakers that could be held accountable for their actions.  We've heard the term before:  loose lips sink ships.  So, zip it, zippy

As for a PP, there will be a predetermined level of funding desired as well as a closing date (perhaps 2-3 weeks from offering).  If fully subscribed before the intended closing date, they may accommodate additional demand, or simply announce the completion by NR at that time.

I suggest we all wait and see how things play out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply