Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

On the Super Photonics web page go down on the left margin to the 4th grouping of Mandarin characters and enter.  Then look to the top of the page and you will see 3 groupings of Mandarin characters.  Enter on the middle grouping.  I attempted to show the exact Mandarin characters, but Agoracom will not allow me to show you the actual Chinese characters and that is why I refer to them as groupings.  The 4th grouping of Mandarin characters on the left side of the homepage translates to "Products and Applications".

Up at the top of that same page you can go to the first grouping of 3 groupings of Mandarin characters.  This translates in English to:  Product Display 

Again, at the top of the page and in the middle grouping this Mandarin translates as Product Advantages" in English.  If you enter on that middle grouping (Product Advantages) it brings up another page, all in Mandarin.

Microsoft's Bing Mandarin to English Translator gives the following translation of those listed "Product Advantages":

Silicon photonics engines have advantages over traditional solutions

Silicon photonics engine manufacturing cost advantage

The manufacturing cost of silicon photonics engines mainly comes from the assembly of lasers, detectors, and optical components. Among them, optical coupling relies on the positioning and recognition of silicon photonics, so it only needs to be completed in one step. Traditional solutions require multiple couplings and tests, and there are many factors that affect yield

The silicon photonics engine scheme is adopted to effectively reduce the cost of optoelectronic modules

Through the advanced spot conversion structure, the silicon photonics engine improves the coupling efficiency, reduces the component cost, and reduces the complexity of the structure, thereby reducing the module cost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At this point the Mandarin discussion goes into a comparison:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Features of traditional solutions

Traditional discrete solutions have a wide range of consumables, such as solder, silver glue, UV glue, etc

Active coupling scheme

There are many auxiliary components, such as substrates, pads, lenses, etc

High cost of mass production

At the same time, due to the many core processes, the yield rate is affected and the cost is increased.

VS

Silicon photonics engine program features

No active coupling scheme is required

There are no need for too many components, including consumable materials

Minimal mass production coupling costs

Reduce yield influencing factors

The OE packaging solution is used to improve yield and reduce cost

(List of selling points follows)

Product advantages

Highly integrated, actively small, making the module more concise

Reduce customer material costs

Reduce customer manufacturing costs

Contact Details

Xiamen Ultralight Integrated Circuit Co., Ltd

OK, now I have eliminated all Mandarin characters in an effort to appease the censorhip of Agoracom.  All letters used in this post are now compliant with the English alphabet.  You can do the same thing I did by going to the website of Xuper Photonics and using a Mandarin to English Translator.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply