Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Do you remember the excitement when Ajit came on board and then brought Suresh to the company?  Think how amazingly far we have come since then.  I agree with the poster who expressed the wish for once to not be saying..."if only I had known about that company before its stock suddenly began soaring."  Some of my regrets are not holding on to companies that became enormous because I didn't know enough about their plans or potential.  This time I feel I understand just about every facet of this company's growth, from the important people who've left important companies to join Poet, to the every increasing number of employees, to the 'must have' tech that will enable other companies not only to do more cheaply and better the things they ARE doing, but to enable new innovations that aren't yet on their radar.  

It is incredibly frustrating to still be waiting to be proven right about this company, but my real fear is global issues, which is beyond the control of Poet's management, but which they themselves are aware of and have taken wise steps to mitigate.  I want to see this company through to the success of its aspirations.  

I couldn't take advantage of the PP, but I have added to my position even though, being rather 'tapped out', it was a small bite.  This PP being accomplished is a relief, and I hope it gets them through to better times.   Here's to hoping the rewards materialize soon, and my hat is off to the men who have put such amazing tech together.   Holding.  For the loooong term.

New Message
Please login to post a reply