Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My guess is that deep pocket investors are waiting until what POET supposedly (in their estimation) has can be ascertained with certainty before investing. 

I would like to comment on Lumenge's above statement. I had some questions regarding the most recent Zack's report. I called Lisa directly. To my surprise she answered and we spoke. Very nice conversation. Her point of view correlates with Lumenge's opinion. Some instituinal investors would prefer to miss out on a 30% run up then to be to early. I think most of us here can relate to being too early.

Anyway. In my opinion. These larger investment firms are waiting on reliabilty. In this case, can you reproduce your product at scale? If you noticed in her report. Samples have been sent out to customers from SPX. Hopefully in a few months the qualification will be complete and they will place a purchase order. Then we will have the reliabilty investment firms and possibly other customers seek.

I for one take the small PP as a positive sign. Not much needed at this time. A small bridge until purchase orders begin.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply