Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Leb,

As usual I love the content you bring. Especially the piloted program. 17,000 views is more than an other content put out on social media for Poet. As far as I can tell. Differences aside I hope you keep at it.

As far as Poets pursuit of 800G products. Thats just Suresh looking further down the road right? I think the announcements in this regards will be tied to a named customer/ partner. Maybe not the first NR but most likely this quarter. 

Suresh also said the bridge to 800g will be the 100, 200 and 400g products. By market adoptance. So I believe we will have POs and revenue along with 800g updates. I look at it this way. And Suresh has stated this. The 100 and 200g is the low hanging fruit. It serves an immediate need but will become obsolete. Customers will want the 400G and obviously 800 to 6.4 eventually.

As far as money managers and institutional investors go. I would want to know near term revenue yes but also will your company grow? Will there be massive demand for your product or will you be for lack of  better term the Beta to VHS of its times. " Sorry young folks" Maybe cable TV to streaming is more up to date

Either way Poet has danced around the revenue bush. Maybe production vs production ready was their way of letting us know its on the way. Hold on just a little bit longer. Its frustrating.! I know.

I do feel the product is ready. And yes ready for production. We need the qualification from customers. Nothing else we can do except believe Suresh. I am no photonics expert, you know that but Suresh is and I believe he developed the next best thing as sliced bread... or toast as previosly reference.

New Message
Please login to post a reply