Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Vote: Should hate speech be allowed on the POET forum, instead of focusing on exposure and DD?

Don't think statements reach level of "hate speech" but some of comments against you are quite personal and critical and as such should absolutely be removed.

From my standpoint, your personal efforts in not only trying, but actually succeeding, to get some positive promotion going on Poet are admirable and to be applauded rather than criticized. 

Therefore my support for your actions would logically make me a passenger on the "ship of fools"and I also resent this implication, as, one hopes,would anybody else who agrees with your constructive actions.

A random thought: Poet should be reimbursing you for any expenses you incur in carrying out your activity on behalf of the Company and all its shareholders, whether previously agreed to or not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply