Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The big picture is the relationship(s) this represents. Obviously Luxshare sees the value in adopting the 800G receive engine rather than waiting for the TXRX package. This in my opinion is very bullish for a number of reasons that we should wait to discuss until after we see the blog.

Last we heard SPX at some point is expected to list on a Chinese Exchange at some point in the future. This I think would be the point where outside interests in purchasing all or part of POET’s ownership of SPX becomes a potential option to generate big dollars. Dollars that could fast track new applications for POET outside of China. I don’t know whether that option makes sense today but it is something to consider.

Just a thought that came to mind as I read the release.

OFC is rapidly approaching where Suresh is expected to show off a groundbreaking pluggable 800G TXRX optical engine:) March 5-9

New Message
Please login to post a reply