Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Many thanks Jamie. Well done!  As we consider what is next I think this statement provides some good insight.

AB: Finally, you’ve been an integral part in making this deal happen. And you’re working on several others. How does it feel to see POET gaining acceptance and making inroads with customers that you’ve been working with for such a long time?

Personally, I think the icing on the cake will be what is delivered at OFC in 4 weeks. There is not a better place to make a major announcement associated with 800G and the only existing path to 1.6T and 3.2T data rates in a small form factor pluggable. 

This is where you will see Suresh take center stage in a big way as the world sees what is expected to become the de facto optical integration solution. A solution that the semiconductor industry needs for growth. A platform that simplifies the design, lowers costs and allows for mass production of a new generation of applications.

The POET platform provides economies of scale and a reset to how standards are applied. The ADVA transceivers demonstrate this as legacy links are optimized and the lifetime extended along with a reduction to the power budget and the knock on effect this will have in data center design.

I wonder what else we might begin to see as POET expands into new applications.

New Message
Please login to post a reply