Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

OldGreg,

I love this news as well. Poet offers an amazing breakthrough in a highly needed market. I have never seen a stock that I own not respond with a surge of volume and an upward movement in the SP when major developments are announced.

A fifty million dollar investment from Sanan for our JV. A fully demonstrated product with commitments from CelestialAI, ADVA and Luxshare Tech. Plus a slew of others to be announced and were sitting below .50 cents presplit. $2 or $3 dollars two years before uplisting to the Nasdaq seemed quite possible. Now $20 or $30 dollars post split sure seems a whole lot more difficult.

Rockley was glimmer because of a concept and LWLG a 2 billion dollar market cap with not much more at the time than NR containing patent approval. Not that I'm saying they won't eventually have a product but we are clealy further along in the production process.

Whats it going to take for institutions to grab a 20 or 30% ownership? Where's Poets love? I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply