Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: News...Poet Technologies 1,764,720 warrants amended

That may be.  However it may also be that the new terms are not operable until such time as the terms have been approved by the exchange.  That happened yesterday.  So, perhaps the clock starts anew? Have a copy of the legal document that was agreed would clarify.  Ther ealso seems to be soem argument about whetehr the word "may" appears in teh terms or whether the term "will" is in there - as has been pointed out, these are very different terms as one stats the clock automatically and the other puts the onus on the company to decide when the clock starts. 

Curious that there should be such confusion around a very simple thing and yet the company uses different language in the press release of January 23rd when the terms are announced as amended ("may be accelerated") which references the original press release of December 22, 2022 in which the terms are said to be "will be acclerated".  The actual amendment as agreed has not been filed with regulators so far as I can see.  Has it been changed?  Has anyone a copy of the actual terms that can be posted? 

Mr Mika:  I know you follow this forum.  It would do some good to clarify this situation.  I think it is poor form to change the ammendment without at least notifying the ordinary shareholders.  Alernatively, if there is an error in the wording of the January 23rd release, that should also be clarified. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply