Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

How clear can it be:

"Pursuant to the terms of the Warrant Indenture and as required by the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange"), the Warrant Acceleration is AUTOMATICALLY triggered in the event the daily volume weighted average trading price of the common shares of the Corporation ("Common Shares") on the Exchange is equal to or greater than $4.89 per Common Shares for at least 10 consecutive trading days."  Emphasis added  - no discretion. "Will" and not "may."

On the other hand, how they counted the days is a mystery to me, but that's more of a curiosity than anything, as March 10 has been set as the last day.  I start the count on Saturday, the 4th, and I get 3/6; I start the count on Monday the 6th, and I get Wednesday, March 8.  Have no clue how they calculated March 10. Strange, curious, but very likely irrelevant.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply