Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No, I'm not referring to Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Titch, at least not for the working part of POET holders, 'though us old folks may still play a roll in the POET investing community. Cheers folks, let's celebrate that we're still alive & well (oops,wrong quote as Johnny Winter has left us just like Sula did and both are sadly missed by us dinosaurs).

My point rather is: hold tight to your POET shares over the next few weeks! For good or bad there might be market shake ups caused by warrants, jockeying for entry positions etc.

After all we've been through, why throw in the towel now? At the brink of success? Just come back from a discussion with an option trader raving about his puts & calls. Made myself unpopular stating he was guilty of aiding market manipulation, Made him think. Better than nothing.

It's all about supply vs demand. Please keep supply of POET stock limited! Thanks.

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply