Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Where is our volume?  I believe a fair amount of money is being spent on this new campaign through Stockhouse and the Market Herald. Shouldn't we at least be trading at the daily volume average? 

Our market outreach is either ineffective or the investment world just isn't interested. And I do not believe it is the latter. Not with all the progress the company has made. Very reputable partners involved. A tangible product in early stage production and commercialization. Very large potential!

Without a redundancy of name dropping some competitors of ours succeeded in this department. I was under the impression the Nasdaq listing was to open doors to new investors unable to participate in OTC stocks and gain US exposure. So far this has not obtained the desired results. 

Give us a NA customer/ partner or some type of connection to get this moving otherwise the OFC will just be another event without much splash.

New Message
Please login to post a reply