Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rick,

No one seems impressed no matter what the company does here.

Sure seems this way in the investment community. Just no real response to recent announcements or sustained volume.

However I find it hard to believe a big NA company wouldn't want to take advantage of what Poet can offer them and the industry as a whole. I mean Suresh is an accomplished and respected individual in this field. He was able to attrach the interest of a NA Tier company almost five years ago on a concept. That stage has been proven.

Now the business side of things have not been handled correctly. We certainly did not play the market listing and underwriting properly. But when it comes to vision this guys is on the ball. If we as simple retail investors might see manufacturing strictly with China as a potential handicap then so does Suresh.

We have a board member from Arista, California based Celistial AI and Lumentum . Things have to be cooking behind the scenes. Just as the string of announcements these past two months or so I believe something bigger is coming that will sum it up for us and the investment world. And more to follow. Just my opinion only.

Lets just see how this plays out. 

Best to all of us

New Message
Please login to post a reply