Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Nodrog16 ,

The item I saw on my search has now disappeared but it was definitely as dated in my earlier message.

On further research Shannon's original target on 25 May '22 was US$11.00. On 16 Nov '22 it was reduced to US$8.00.

Somebody chose to re-post this earlier reduction in March '23, which I incorrectly thought was a current price change.

I actually emailed  Shannon, the analyst, a few days ago, asking if he could clarify what his current target price was because of the evidently "fake news" that somebody floated about his target being US$190, of which he may not have been aware. I did not receive a reply, which was not unexpected as I do not deal with Craig Hallum. However perhaps it may have triggered his latest review - who knows?!

From Dash's email following your message I see that the new current target for the stock as of 3 April is US$10.75, which is certainly an improvement from US$8.00.

New Message
Please login to post a reply