Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I read Mazan's reply and didn't respond then since it was clear Mazan misread my statements and was confused. I did not state that Suresh was "spun from a University" enviornment. As a person who for years focused my fund on early stage firm's lead by strong Engeineering Phd's who developed novel approaches to solving problems impeding industry growth, (i.e. Dr. G. Taylor) etc. etc. I was merely drawing a comparision to the brilliant Phd mindset and what in many cases drives them to always develope a better widget without the same consideration or intensity needed to address Capital Markets thereby monetizing the business for shareholders. Actually Mazan went on to prove my point by correctly stating, (by title) where talented, forward thinking Phd's should reside in an organization, Sr. VP and Chief Technology Officer, not as Chairman & CEO.      

New Message
Please login to post a reply