Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: News: POET Technologies Introduces “POET Starlight” for the Artificial Intelligence Market and Receives Advanced Purchase Order from Celestial AI
Good to see this announcement on POET Starlight! People will be happy to understand that POET has not gone dormant, as some people here suggested.

However, I think the needle won’t move much because (again) no $ numbers are given. While that’s totally understandable because it’s about initial production units only, it won’t help the share price. (Mr. Market, please prove me wrong on that!)

From a technical point of view, I am wondering what the difference between Starlight products and the LightBar platform is and what it actually means to have Starlight product being “based on” the LightBar platform. Or in other words, what is actually to be done by POET and Celestial AI within this development process.

The video is somewhat helpful to understand better what is going on. I understand an FAQ is being prepared to be released soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply