Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We are not movie stars, neither are POET execs. Keep it simple. Cover the company with something like below that I just quickly cobbled together. My numbers and some of my quick takes may be off, but it's the content that matters to investors.

I don't need to see machines and components being made. I need to know what you will sell, why it will sell and how it will make me money. 

Slides that emphasize size, scale, cost, market size, revenue potential etc should be the focus. 

POET has developed a technology that enables photonics to compliment and/or displace conventional integrated circuit technology by adapting the IC process to use light to transmit and power the movement of data at a fraction of the cost of those processes current in use. 

It does so while reducing the size and power requirement by up to 75% and by using conventional CMOS processes.

Further, this is a technology platform that is transforming hardware functionality and utility for AI, datacom, sensing, wearables, nearly any applications that require more power in less space. 

And its ability to be mass produced not only ensures supply at a lower cost, but enables its use to expand unconstrained by the limits of many of today’s linear manufacturing processes.

The markets it will serve are both enormous and starved for cost and power efficient solutions.

POET’s application to artificial intelligence is validated by their recent agreement to provide Celestial AI with the Starlight light source designed to move data between and within chips, a market opportunity approaching $1 billion in POET revenues for this client alone. The addressable market is likely $10s of billions in an AI hardware markets measured in the $300+ billion range. Market slide(s)

In datacom, POET is already designing transceiver components that will function at 1.6T. These products will be ready for mass production in 2024, transceivers are another multi billion dollar market and POET transmit and receive components are the key breakthrough enabling 800G/ 1.6T and beyond.  Market and device slides.

The POET optical Interposer platform applies LiDAR, wearables, Co-packaged optics (CPO) and has not yet begun to enter those burgeoning markets. Those markets will be addressed in the coming years.

Revenues are anticipated to build from the single digit millions this year as initial products and design revenues flow in, to tens of millions in 2024 and hundreds of millions in 2025, with robust margins due the introduction of its unique technology and broadly applicable platform. 

POET Technologies (NASDAQ:POET) currently has a market capitalization of $160 million and a share price in the $4.20 range. 

We believe our story is compelling for our growing group of customers and yet to be informed investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply