Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Unfortunately the Poet saga has weighed heavily on us. Doing my best to keep believing the turning point is just around every corner. 

With all of the progress this company has achieved it is very perplexing to see us sitting at .43 cents pre split.

Something is amiss in some way or another.  The LWLG  stock is a perfect example of the type of  volume and market cap Poet should be experiencing on further progress and partnerships.

There really is no excuses. The company has failed miserably in promoting this game changing technology and bringing institutional investors on board.

How many weeks and months have we had daily volume of a few thousand? Outside of a few news releases garnering a nice spike for a couple of days. The reason being is its just us here and most are out of dry powder. Even if we did I think most are unwilling to risk any further.

When management sold at the all time highs I was willing to except that they deserved a profit for all of their hard work. In hindsight it looks a lot less coincidental since we have trailed lower ever since. 

I know certain members have since purchased  but why not sell now when it's nice and low? I know... I know... just saying 

Whatever?  I guess we'll just have to hope for the best

New Message
Please login to post a reply