Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

sugarmaple, my apology if I offended.  

I did offend.

Your previous post: "While I'd feel better if I started to see POET's name being dropped hear and there, it's only a matter of time before POET Technologies is trading at $100./share.  If anyone can't see this now, then hold onto your shares because that day is coming.  If our name becoming connected through the mentions in articles or videos never happens, then revenue will win the day.  Rest assured."

My sophomoric attempt a humor by asking if it wasn't you who once was President or possibly Vice President  of the previous $75 a share Club back in 2015 or 2016 was intended more as a way to point out that we have lived through those same expansive claims in the past and your recent response documents that fact with the link to the $70 a share Club from the 2014 POET era.  Thanks for documenting that previous post from 2014.

That was a clumsy jab on my part.  My intent was to emphasize that we have been "there" before and not so much to taint you in that process, but that is the way it came accross.  I spoke out of frustration at seeing the resurrection of that ebulent baloon being afloat once again and advertising a tomorrow with the pie so high as to be in the stratosphere.  My personal preference is to see positive projections of share price related to POET that reflect a range more in contact with reality as reality presents at this moment in time vs some pie in the stratospheric sky and an overly optimistic inflated dream.  

Obviously, I would take full advantage of a $100 a share price for POET and, like other long time POET investors of this forum, enjoy to the fullest the financial advantages concommitant with that trip into the USD stratosphere.  I would in no way complain of such a rocket ride, but the chance of achieving $100 a share in the short term is rather small.  Those who genuinely are in the $100 a share Club will consider me be a "Debbie Downer", no doubt.  Fair enough, but I will continue to be optimistic in what I consider to be a more realistic universe and look forward in my own life time to seeing that range of share price to be a major personal success if we reach the $20 to $50 range.  Anything above $50 a share while I am still vertical would be not only gravy, it would be Steak, Chicken and Dumplings, Homemade Ice Cream, Boston Cream Pie and a private jet back to Saint Thomas for a 3 month vacation  to "recover" from the exhiliration of making a killing in the market.  The massive dinner, plane ride and intense sun on the beach at Magens Bay in Saint Thomas would, no doubt, change my status from vertical to horizontal but I would die happy!

My take is that on the day before we went to the NASDAQ we were at 67 cents USD and that a 10:1 R/S brought us up to $6.70 post R/S "value".  Taking that into consideration, I consider a USD share price in the present day of $6.70 USD as a "baseline" reference and anything above that to me will be profit above and beyond the NASDAQ listing time reference.  Translation:  I am happy with anything above $6.70 USD and the more the gap above $6.70 USD per share, the happier I will be!!

Again, sugarmaple, my previous post asking if you weren't President or Vice Prez in 2016 of the $75 a share Club was inappropriate in singling you out.  You were a convenient reference since you posted a conjecture about a possible future $100 a share Club.

Sincerely and apologetically,

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply