Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Actually, both of those are sort of true- using 4 verticals of 250 million each, a billion in sales potential was talked about, although a few years back.   Then TM has also said he thought Poet should worth a billion dollars.   I rather believe both those things are reasonable, which is why I'm holding my stock. 
My personal feeling is that geopolitical events have caused delays on the business side as well as an unwillingness for many to invest in a small and still risky stock.  
I am most concerned that the business side continue to do well, and my real fear are the geopolitical risks that could do more damage.  Some people's input seems so self serving to me that I put them on mental 'ignore' but the stock price is what feels unreasonable and sometimes makes me wonder what factor there may be that I don't yet know.  It is then that I like to re-examine the tech and the business side to be sure we are on track, which makes me grateful for input such as yours, Bread and Circuses.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply