Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm replying to this post again.

Occasionally members of this forum ask if there is anything WE can do to get the word out about POET.  So, I googled "top 20 photonic companies" and I came across a list and also the contact information for a company that provides access to industry-specific bloggers.  So, I reached out to them.  This is the reply I recieved:

We have 250k bloggers, podcasts and youtubers contacts in several niche industries.
We help brands and marketers identify targeted bloggers to reach out for their blogger outreach marketing campaign.

We have 50 Photonics bloggers, podcasters and magazine editors who have previously reviewed and promoted brands and products.
They have a total subscriber base(reach) of more than one million people.

You must reach out to these bloggers and media outlets/publishers for your outreach campaign and get the word out to your market.  

We have the following data for each blog in our database.
  • Name and Email contact of the blogger
  • Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page link and its followers
  • Social Engagement Metric (average number of shares and engagement)
  • Moz Domain Authority
  • Link, Title and description of each blog
  • Last 12 months blog posts. (Searchable in a web interface so that you know what type of articles each blogger is posting before you contact them)
We'll share the full list of 50 Photonics bloggers, podcasters and magazine editors for $150  

Best bloggers and media outlet editors which are active and relevant to the categories of your interest will be shared with you in an excel spreadsheet or CSV with email contacts. 

Let me know if you'd like to take this forward or have any questions.
----------
I have no idea if this is worthwhile or not, but it seems that it couldn't hurt (as long as the content provided to these bloggers is accurate and supportive).  I may try it out.  Please PM me if you would like the email address of this company so that you might pursue the same option.  (I assume they do not allow me to share the list)

New Message
Please login to post a reply