Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi everybody,

I may first venture to describe the majority of POET-Investors as a die-hard believing yet deeply frustrated community torn between technical understanding and frustrated business hopes.

That said (and calling me in somehow) I don't understand all of the "going at each other's troat" between all of us. All sentiments, positive or negative, have their value as "food for thought", or part of DD as it may be called - except for ad hominem offenses, be that against mgmt od between users.

Now those actions may be tolerated as the occasional venting of frustration and overlooked if rowed back eventually or downright apologized for. Any activity leveraging BS by accident or on purpose may be psychologically explainable, yet not to be encouraged. Discussions about secretively storing deleted messages for reasons other than potential legal protection of the board are out of question in a society other than China, Russia or their followers e.g. MAGA!

POET developed a potentially disruptive technology that only comes to flourish when applied by partners taking it to the markets and succeeding there. And only then these partners may provide the longed for "figures, revenues, margins etc."

It's been a lengthy trip, fatigueing for most of us and the ultimate goal is still not in sight yet...  

Time to remind ourselves on what makes humans stand out from other mammals: the ability not to  depend on immediate satisfaction but to reach for greater future achievement.

Cheers all!

Germiston                 

New Message
Please login to post a reply