Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Fromm Sollozzo's post:

The market size over the next five years, depending on which analyst you listen to, will be US$225 billion to US$265 billion of data center infrastructure—the compute and the optical interconnectivity that supports it,” says Lazovsky. Around 70% of that market, he adds, is “really driven by the four big hyperscalers”: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Meta Platforms. “It’s those four companies, and the ecosystem around them, that are the focus for us,” Lazovsky says. “We’re working very closely with that ecosystem and with those companies.

Again: "We’re working very closely with that ecosystem and with those companies."

What does this mean? Nothing you can rely on, I would say. It's just aggressive marketing with a clear focus on an IPO.

Poet could state the same without getting in trouble with law. They do not and they did not state something like that before NASDAQ. The problem with such statements is that you have to keep them alive until they get true. And we don't know how far CAI is. 

I wish CAI the very best as it directly effects our Poet, but my expectations did not raise on this statement.

Take care,

Holk

New Message
Please login to post a reply