Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What do you mean, you don't like a Friday evening quarterly release? Doesn't that ooze confidence? 

For the prospectus, are we certain it was an actual blunder? One expired and another was just submitted for approval. Is that not standard operating procedure or did the CFO actually goof it up? 

This stock moves like spilled molasses. Actually, molasses has probably appreciated in price much more than POET.

Let's get this show on the road already! What are all those executives doing? Line up those connections and let's go. 

Responding to: 

Just in case there was any doubt about the fiduciary capabilities of the mgmt team, the ATM as it exists has been suspended due to the expiration of the previous shelf and a new ATM will need the follow the new shelf on the NASDAQ side. 

Cue the excuses for why the CFO is not responsible for yet another embarrassing gaffe that costs investors money.

Even in burying the quarterly, those who are shorting POET to obtain a more favourable pricing for tapping the ATM (read: Cormark and their clients on this board), have just been handed a good amount of leverage to exploit the gap before a new ATM is announced, and every day we wait during this avoidable delay investors will not see gains.

I have expressed my expectations for the consequences of this latest management error to those in charge, and I presume they will be met. 

On a similarly embarrassing note, their pick-and-choose of data related to company promotion is absolutely not reflected in the share price, social media followers, or revenues. 

it is also a joke that the POET Sanan JV is heralded as a non-cash contribution by POET, yet, they are responsible for 80.7% of its losses. 

Slow clap for this buried Friday quarterly. 

At least they heeded the advice of this board and will not be issuing themselves (management) options. Or maybe they did. The language is deliberately and needlessly opaque. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply