Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I may have missed something over the past years, and recent months, (which is quite possible given other responsibilities), but where can one see, touch or measure the huge progress by POET? Alpha, Beta, samples...share price.... Where are they, who is producing them, and has any of the technically advanced posters on Agoracom actually seen POETs' products working in the wild? Or even in a lab? Pictures, videos and ultra positive declarations are not a substitute for third party validation of POET's tech.

Yes, you clearly have.  You're ignoring all the third party validation from the likes of ADVA, Luxshare, Firbretop, Sanan, CAI etc.  You're also suggesting that highly respected industry veterans like suresh, Vivek, Raju and David are all somehow chasing a loss leader.  I really don't care if Fairchild, Rainer or any other technically advanced poster has seen POETs products.  They are not the people in the know, the people at the coal face.  I chose to believe those working day in day out with the product and customers, not some random poster called Clifford who appears to have an axe to grind.

Yes these things take time and by that I mean years.  Particularly when you're on a shoestring and trying to change the way an industry works. We as shareholders don't like that, but it's the way it is.  If you don't believe in it then take your 10s of thousands of share and invest elsewhere. Put up or shut up!!! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply