Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

CAI,

Always good to see you here as well!  

Yes heavily invested! I don't want to always be negative but it is difficult when we languish at these proces for as long as we have. The mindset for some on here is that this process takes time. Of course I understand that as do others as well. I'm sure.

However thats not how the picture was painted from management. Up and to the right! Tier 1 NRE, uplisting on position of strength, It would be a mistake to wait to invest.  Now this ATM without any catalyst to propel the stock or the replacement from the 300M to 150 without a real explanation.

The big one for me was the Nasdaq listing. 9 out of 10 OTC stocks fail and do not make it to the big boards. "Position of strength" I took as a solid reason to invest heavily again. That obviously wasn't the case. We all could have waited. No explanation either.

And a majority of management sold at the highs. Very few bought back in. Doesn' t exude confidence.

Im sorry. something is amiss. I just don't get it. I originally invested because I found the tech interesting. I would play the volitle swings often found in OTC stocks but that never happened with Poet. Most positive achievements barely moved the needle or a pop with a fizzle. I grew passionate about the company and its achievements so I kept adding.

Seems like a bad idea in hindsight. I'm not giving up on hope just yet though. Waiting for that break through News release that makes it all worth it.

C'mon Poet shine a little love on us retail investors!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply