Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

From the very informative posts here, I need some clarification of my understanding of Poet's particular change of strategy when it comes to module makers.

First of all, are the module makers the transceiver manufacturers where Poet expects its first commercial revenue through the SPX JV? If so, does Poet's direct sales in the transceiver sector replace all the customers that Poet has been designing with in China?

So far, are these the markets Poet is currently addressing and planning to sell to?

-transceivers (to form another JV outside of China) to sell Poet manufactured transceivers?

-"optical engines" only to module makers

-"optical modules"- their newly defined market opportunity.

- AI (defined for Celestial AI) and this high-margin opportunity might broaden to other AI solutions

Have I mixed-up this breakdown? If I am confused somewhat, then others must be and that will hold the share price down.

monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply